Re: [Vala] Maintaining bindings

Hi,

I can take care of json-glib-1.0, libxml-2.0 if original authors don't
want to because I use them often. Additionally I will take care of
libchamplain(gtk) and clutter-gtk which are yet to be added. I also
have evolution-data-server bindings in the works, but not yet ready to
release.

regards,
Tomaž Vajngerl