Re: [Vala] just a suggestion

If we start with the skeleton proposed by Phil, then the majority of
items proposed by Frederik could go into section "Techniques".
Same goes for chapters (* Custom Widgets * Cairo & Pango * GTK
Applications) that Karl would be happy to write.
Same goes for * Vala in Science: GSL and MPI proposed by Yu Feng.
Yu could propose a place in this structure for chapters  * GObject
from a vala perspective and  * Vala and Friends (other languages)

I like the over-arching theme idea, with a single example application
covering a number of arguments.
I'm not sure where in this structure that application could be scattered.