Re: [Vala] just a suggestion

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 10:24 +0100, Luca Dionisi wrote:
2009/1/20 Matías De la Puente <mfpuente ar gmail com>:
Some one create a wiki here: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Vala_Programming

I was thinking on "Vala Developing" as a title, but "Vala Programming"
is good as well.

I'd suggest Developing with Vala or Programming in Vala, as both are
more grammaticality accurate.

I suggest that, prior to copy-paste existing sources or however
inserting content, we decide on a summary. Subject to change, but as
final as we can get.
I vote for the one proposed by Phil

This isn't really a vote. It's more about brain storming, so although
there's definite merit in Phils list, we can still pull in anything
that's missing from other lists. :)