Re: [Vala] Aliases in GIDL

Dnia 15-09-2007, So o godzinie 13:28 +0200, Mathias Hasselmann
napisał(a):

What are the error messages? Do you have your bindings for download
somewhere?

error: The type name `AttributeList' does not exist in the namespace
`GnomeKeyring'
Generation failed: 14 error(s), 0 warning(s)

http://leto.homedns.org/~doomhammer/gnome-keyring-2.19.vala.tar.gz

It worked, though, when I used the patch file that replaced
GnomeKeyringAttributeList with GArray, but that's ugly for me.

Piotr Gaczkowski