Re: [Vala] Aliases in GIDL

Am Samstag, den 15.09.2007, 04:07 +0200 schrieb Piotr Gaczkowski:
Hi!

I tried to make bindings for Gnome Keyring. Unfortunately there is a
typedef GArray GnomeKeyringAttributeList. In gidl2xml.pl there are
lines:

      } else {
              #how to represent aliases in gidl?
              #$elem = addNameElem($ns_elem, 'alias', $key, $ns);
              #$elem->setAttribute('type', $lasttype);
              #warn "alias $key to $lasttype\n" if $debug;
              next;
      }

Vapigen though, cannot handle them.

My question is whether aliases would be supported and when?

Whould we have to know about aliases? Guess this case should be
expressed by vapigen as:

    public class GnomeKeyring.AttributeList
      : GLib.Array<GnomeKeyring.Attribute>
    {
    }

So for now you probably want to create a file called
"gnome-keyring-custom.vala" containing that declaration.

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
http://taschenorakel.de/