[Vala] Aliases in GIDL

Hi!

I tried to make bindings for Gnome Keyring. Unfortunately there is a
typedef GArray GnomeKeyringAttributeList. In gidl2xml.pl there are
lines:

        } else {
                #how to represent aliases in gidl?
                #$elem = addNameElem($ns_elem, 'alias', $key, $ns);
                #$elem->setAttribute('type', $lasttype);
                #warn "alias $key to $lasttype\n" if $debug;
                next;
        }

Vapigen though, cannot handle them.

My question is whether aliases would be supported and when?

Piotr Gaczkowski