Re: [Vala] struct assignment

On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 15:01 +0100, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
2007/8/29, Jürg Billeter <j bitron ch>:

        As discussed on IRC, we'll probably implement

        Foo thing = new Foo () { a = 1, b = 2, c = 3 };

Cool!

        That's the same syntax as C# 3.0 uses for object initializers.

As soon as it's implemented, let me know, I have the clutter bindings
test suite kinda stopped since it uses this feature heavily to
initialize Color and Knot structs.

I've added an initial implementation of object initializers for Classes
and Structs to Vala SVN.

Jürg