Re: [Usability] Backup program name

Hey guys,
I think the "Déjà vu"-word-phrase does not fit very good to this tool due to its meaning remembering any situation in life. I suggest to use the "Back up"-phrase for this application, something like "BACK UPer" for example, to give clear menaing with the name of the software. "Backup Tool" is a very suitable solution, it does not need to be translated and is says clear what it is.

marc