[Usability] Backup program name

Hello!  I'm the maintainer of Déjà Dup, a backup program that this
list last saw when I asked for a usability review (which I've recorded
the suggestions from and have been slowly implementing many of the
changes, so thanks so very much!).

It has belatedly come to my attention that Déjà Dup is a terrible name:

1) It's not translatable in any meaningful sense
2) No one knows how to pronounce it
3) I've had users continue to say Déjà Vu instead, even after having
been corrected
4) It doesn't shout "I'm a backup program" to new users

In it's favor:

1) I think it's cute
2) I can usually append the phrase "Backup Tool" to its name in
ambiguous contexts so it's clear what it does
3) It's been in use for a couple years

However, I am more than willing to entertain a rename.  I thought I'd
email ya'll for advice on whether you think a rename is warranted,
name suggestions, experience from any renames you may have experienced
in the past.

Thanks,
-mt