Re: [Usability] Cross-Desktop UI Pattern Library

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Kirk Bridger <kbridger shaw ca> wrote:
Even more sadly my empathy install on FC14 is crashing when I try to create a new IRC account - so I'll work on getting access to the channel to see who's around.

Maybe we can head to the wiki in the meantime, if no better options present themselves?  Calum mentioned you were investigating options ...

Well, there's XChat and Pidgin (and a lot more, actually) ;)

Allan, Calum, and I agreed on setting a meeting. That's probably in the afternoon UTC time. When exactly can we meet? I won't be available tomorrow. Perhaps, it has to be early next week. Monday UTC pm?

--
Regards,
Allan