Re: [Usability] Cross-Desktop UI Pattern Library

On 10/13/2010 05:25 AM, Allan Day wrote:

Kirk - in what ways do you see a pattern library as being inappropriate?

I don't think a pattern library is inappropriate, I just think it is insufficient by itself. You actually outlined these arguments in your own email, and I agree with you completely :)

Yes, let's talk this over. Swing by #gnome-design if you can. We could
perhaps have a brief meeting sometime soon.

Sadly the gnome-design office hour coincides with my commute hour to work here, during which I have no connectivity. I'm on Pacific time.

Even more sadly my empathy install on FC14 is crashing when I try to create a new IRC account - so I'll work on getting access to the channel to see who's around.

Maybe we can head to the wiki in the meantime, if no better options present themselves? Calum mentioned you were investigating options ...

Kirk