[Usability] Sticky Keys

Hi,

today I was playing a fullscreen game (Openarena) when suddenly a dialog
popped up saying:

- gnome settings daemon -

Do you want to deactivate Sticky Keys?
You just pressed two keys at once, or pressed the Shift key 5 times in a
row. This turns off the Sticky Keys feature, which affects the way you
keyboard works.

[Don't deactivate] [Deactivate] [Cancel] [OK]

Everything about this dialog is wrong:

 - I don't know what Sticky Keys is
 - It doesn't tell me of offer a way to get more info
 - It is scary (affect the way my keyboard works???)
 - It doesn't know why it appeared ("you did X, or maybe Y")
 - It has only one possible action, actually deactivate SK, but it
offers four buttons
 - Closing the dialog, "Don't deactivate", "Cancel" and "OK" should do
exactly the same thing (nothing): why so many ways of doing nothing?
 - It popped up by surprise when I was doing something completely unrelated
 - I believe that it should not even exist in the first place

My proposed solution is that this dialog should simply disappear because
this "feature" is actually annoying and useless.

Regards,

Felipe