Re: [Usability] Usability Plans for GUADEC

I am fairly new to the GNOME community and this will be the first
GUADEC I am (hopefully) going to but I am highly interested in
everything usability.

The BOF time slot works for me (if you meant July instead of June ;).
When I manage to be at the GUADEC, I’ll attend it for sure.

Every other time would be fine too, as I have nothing else planned for
the time of the conference yet. I’d be happy to have some guidance on
how to participate more in GNOME as usability engineer etc.