Re: [Usability] GtkNotebook scrolling

You are absolutely right. I read the article and 'learned' nothing from
it ;)

With the expression 'For me, it is a *huge* usability feature' I wanted
to stress that there are different views to the issue. Some might find
the scrolling ability annoying and some (like me) think it is the most
efficient way to scroll through a large number of tabs. So, for me it's
about efficiency which is very important for me when using a GUI.

Jean-Peer