[Usability] HIG proposal: make TreeView selection trigger radio item selection

Hey all,

GtkRadioButtons have an embedded label which activates them.  But
TreeViews with a GtkCellRendererToggle column followed by a text
column are pretty common, yet selecting them or clicking their label
don't activate them.  I'd like to propose that the HIG specify that
when TreeViews are used like this - effectively the same as a normal
group of GtkRadioButtons, but in a scrollable window due to an unknown
number of options - that selecting the row also activates that radio
item.

Here's an example from the PulseAudio sound preferences that I think
could benefit from this:
http://people.gnome.org/~gburt/sshots/pa-choose-output-device.png

Sincerely,

Gabriel