Re: [Usability] Usability Plans for GUADEC

On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 09:44 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
> >  I went ahead and
> > updated the schedule so that we allocated 14:00-18:00 on Monday,
> > June 26th in room 1 for a "Usability BOF".
>
> Thanks for doing this Brian. I've got my trip to GUADEC arranged at long
> last (woo hoo!), so I can finally comment on this.
>
> I've talked to Calum, Andreas and others about what we'd like to do
> usability-wise at GUADEC. Two things came up - a discussion of the User
> Experience Advocate proposal and a workshop on the new version of the
> HIG (we might even do some writing!).
>
> I've amended the BoF schedule [1] accordingly, allocating the first hour
> you booked for the UX Advocate discussion [2] and the remaining time for
> HIG 3.0 stuff [3]. I hope this is OK for everyone (it's all on the
> afternoon of the first day). Let me know if it's not. ;)

If you all want to continue the momentum with HIG 3.0,
you're welcome to come to the documentation workshop
on Tuesday to work on it more. I can help with editing,
organization, and general writing style. And if you
have simple tasks that don't require domain knowledge
or group consensus (proofreading, markup, etc.), we
can set attendees to work on it.

--
Shaun