Re: [Usability] Usability Plans for GUADEC

>  I went ahead and
> updated the schedule so that we allocated 14:00-18:00 on Monday,
> June 26th in room 1 for a "Usability BOF".

Thanks for doing this Brian. I've got my trip to GUADEC arranged at long
last (woo hoo!), so I can finally comment on this.

I've talked to Calum, Andreas and others about what we'd like to do
usability-wise at GUADEC. Two things came up - a discussion of the User
Experience Advocate proposal and a workshop on the new version of the
HIG (we might even do some writing!).

I've amended the BoF schedule [1] accordingly, allocating the first hour
you booked for the UX Advocate discussion [2] and the remaining time for
HIG 3.0 stuff [3]. I hope this is OK for everyone (it's all on the
afternoon of the first day). Let me know if it's not. ;)

Allan

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/BOFs
[2] http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/BOFs/UserExperienceAdvocates
[3] http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/BOFs/HIG3.0