Re: [Usability] Tab implementation review

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 06:31:34PM +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> Hmm.  Do you expect a file in nautilus to be selected when you
> right-click? Because that's what's happens (and that behaviour is the
> same on most other platforms I can think of)...

I mean: if there is no point for the right mouse button, then having it
behave the same as the left button is preferred (so in a menu and in
some cases also a tab).

If the sane option is to show a context, of course a context menu should
be shown.

--
Regards,
Olav