Re: [Usability] Tab implementation review

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 04:24:36PM +0000, Allan Day wrote:
> Eek! Never noticed that before! Agreed - most uncomfortable. Right mouse
> button should == context menu. Nothing else.

Disagree. If it isn't used, then I don't see the problem of having it
work the same as the other button. Actually nice whenever you use a
computer for a few minutes where the buttons have been switched around
(e.g. left handed one if you're right handed).

> I've been unable to find a bug against this. Will file one unless
> someone tells me otherwise.

It isn't a bug. Unless you propose adding a context menu. IIRC there is
already an gnome-terminal RFE about it.

--
Regards,
Olav