Re: [Usability] Reaching Users

Quoting mac_v <drkvi-a yahoo com>:
It is really easy to preach but its difficult to follow , i guess.

While you so passionately talk about the usability not being taken care
of and call for more involvement from the community , you need to be
willing to do your part for the community too.

Why i mention this is due to your reluctance to respond to your bug
reports and just say you lost interest >

It was two and a half years later that they were looked at. Two and a half years. That's five Ubuntu releases. I'd have to find a box, download the distro, install it, replicate the original conditions, test it and then report back.