Re: [Usability] Overthinking things.

2009/12/9 Lincoln Yeoh  wrote:
> At 07:34 PM 12/9/2009, kerberos wrote:
> I think in many cases having/requiring the user/"bug" submitter "talk"
> directly to the developer may not be the best way of doing things. And
> instead someone else should be between the two.
>
> So I suggest that this sort of thing is best done by someone else.

Lincoln, as I see it this work is best assumed by distributions.
Typically distro users post their concerns in user forums, and many
times someone with more technical knowledge offers to file a bug in
their regard. This addresses your concerns, as distro workers are more
likely to feel pressed by users to solve this kind of bugs affecting
end users.