Re: [Usability] Gome is Too BIG..

But we can see a customizable  (lighter) additional version ;-)

De: Luca Cappelletti
Enviado el: jue 13/03/2008 14:29
Para: PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE
CC: Matthew Nuzum; usability //////Gnome
Asunto: Re: [Usability] Gome is Too BIG..

>I agree to start to study a specification from small devices and UMPC
taking into account for example on how Ubuntu Mobile, Google Android, Palm
OS, Symbian, Nokia Maemo, ... taste solutions and from that point of view
discuss some ultralight gnome solution.

Yes, these small devices includes USB keydrives (Damn Small Linux), mobile
phones, PDA... and this can include WAP / small HTML  browser for cell
phones.

>With actual huge gnome interface and the next ultralight solution you can,
one day, engage the middle solutions.

All very well put. Congratulations.

Pedro.