Re: [Usability] Gome is Too BIG..

De: Dokuro
Enviado el: vie 14/03/2008 22:38
Asunto: Re: [Usability] Gome is Too BIG..

>also the desktop interface should be different from case to case, EX:
the desktop (as a hole) in a monitor on a PC should be arranged
differently than at a TV screen, items should be arranged to work well
on a tv; or menus on cellphones, we can't have the same looking gnome
bars and menus on a cellphone...

>As i get on vacations i might try and design a G4TV (gnome for TV)
desktop for me! adding just programs that might work on a tv better
(DVD paly, music and maybe wiimote as pointer) and the menus to allow
easy access the applications, seems like fun!

See  http://live.gnome.org/HumanInterfaceGuidelines with the suggestions
about G4TV and Small Device Gnome.

We could create a package called gnome-4tv that one can install from
repositories. If you want, you can add more information about G4TV, so more
people can use it (and download from a site for Linux).

Regards.

Pedro.