Re: [Usability] suggestions to ameliorate the ergonomics of totem
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Liam R E Quin <liam holoweb net>
- Cc: Iain * <iaingnome gmail com>, usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] suggestions to ameliorate the ergonomics of totem
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 00:39:33 +0100
On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 16:14 -0400, Liam R E Quin wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 19:46 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> > [...]
> > Displaying the current volume level all the
> > time is just too much information. The volume level is either just
> > right, or wrong.
> And when the music started, I realised the volume was still all the way
> turned up after the party, but I'd already woken everyone up by then.
> Some indication of volume seems pretty essential to me, although no,
> it doesn't need to be numeric :)
Yes, and there's a tooltip and icons for that...
] [Thread Prev