Re: [Usability] suggestions to ameliorate the ergonomics of totem

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 19:46 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
>  [...]

>  Displaying the current volume level all the
> time is just too much information.  The volume level is either just
> right, or wrong.

And when the music started, I realised the volume was still all the way
turned up after the party, but I'd already woken everyone up by then.

Some indication of volume seems pretty essential to me, although no,
it doesn't need to be numeric :)

Liam