Re: [Usability] mouse-over audio-icon-play feature

Hi

http://bmpx.beep-media-player.org/site/MPRIS
http://wiki.xmms2.xmms.se/index.php/Media_Player_Interfaces

lists a design for a common media-player dbus iface. Nautilus could use that for
the preview. Then a seamleass transition could be made. It might need an
extension for preview (to suspend current playback if there is any and to
preserve the playlist).

Stefan