Re: [Usability] Copy/double click feedback

On side-note regarding double clicks.
Can't recall if it was Jeff Raskin or Bruce Tognazini, who came up
with the term "disclicksia" for situations, when the user can not
determine which click to use - simple or the double one.

I've been following this thread carefully and thought maybe some
mockups instead of plain discussions would be more productive
Some arguments can be found in this excellent article:
http://www.mmiworks.net/eng/publications/2007/09/making-of-gimp-ui-brainstorm.html

Regards,
Toms