Re: [Usability] preferences windows, window preferences,

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 12:45 +1200, Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:
> On May 23, 2007, at 9:03 AM, Jacob Beauregard wrote:

> > So the ability both exists and is useful? The question remains, why is
> > it so hidden?

> Because the ease of doing anything in an interface should be
> proportional to how many people want to do it, how often they want to
> do it, how urgently they want to do it, and the average benefit of
> doing it.

Possibly.  One reason I still use sawfish is that I can have the
buttons on the left instead of the top, and make the top smaller.
My screen is wider than it's tall.

Be nice to be able to drag them, maybe.  Not sure.  Worth
experiments perhaps.

Liam

Mandriva Linus, http://www.mandriva.com/linux/