Re: [Usability] Dialogs and Maximize button

One consideration is that it is occasionally nice to be able to resize a
dialog box in case the application screws up the layout of controls
inside it.

Also consider my (odd) case: I use devilspie to maximize every new
window. Normally dialogs are omited from this action but not all (not
sure exactly why).

Reed