Re: [Usability] Disabled "F"word guessing :)

One way to approach this might be to find some people who have developed
word guessing as experimental research, and if their code is GPL, you
can adapt it to work in GTK text inputs, VTE, etc. with a nice UI.

You might also want to bring it in the accesibility lists if you haven't
already, though such a tool might be useful to non-disabled folks as
well: if the word guessing was good at adapting to different contexts,
it could be useful for more specialized or technical situations than just typing prose.

Reed