Re: [Usability] GNOME need a big usability update

Hi Alan,

I'm sorry if my explanations seem not clear for everyone.

As many responses I've got, many people response me: "patch, develop"

But as all stuff in the world, ideas and technical specifications are the starting points of all projects.

Moreover, I start with GNOME my spread-of-ideas, but not without a structured speech behind, and examples.

But I think that it will be better that I work on it, and provides a structured set of informations.

Yesterday I've understand that without a structured speech noboidy will take care of my informations.

So now it's time for me to formulate my ideas into a professionnal approach.