Re: [Usability] GNOME need a big usability update

I'm explained who I am at the beginning of my post :)

I'm nether a developper or a programmer, just a GNOME user.
Now if you wish to know which kind of desktop envrionment I've tried, the exhausive list might be:
Windows, GNOME, KDE, XFCE, WindowMaker, BeOS, fvwm and several others.

Now as I've explained before I wish to contribute on ergonomic study.

Yes, I've taken a look on Betterdesktop studies, but it doesn't match completely the effectiveness goals.
These studies are specific to one task. But I've not seen study on one day of use, or one week, and analysis of time lose.

So one of my targets is to reclaim time lose daily.
One of my targets is also to remove unused menus entries, duplicated buttons and duplicated actions.

The more exhaustive is a desktop or application , the less user feels lost in space.