Re: [Usability] New "Add to panel" dialog

Hi !

> > By speculating how your interface scales, we could set the basis for
> > integrating those similar-but-not-equal tools, using similar layouts.
> > The same way we have standard "Load" and "Save" dialogs, we could have
> > a "Search" component reused through all these tools.
>
> I just want to second this. I stated this earlier on the list but I am
> wondering if my mail was sent. I think this makes a ton of sense.

All right, I understand the point. Then I'll be glad to try and make
improvements to this interface whenever great suggestions pop out. If it
can be like a tiny "search lab" for new stuff that may then spread to
other places, it would be very exciting :)

Cheers,
Manu