Re: [Usability] New "Add to panel" dialog

Hi !

> Hmmmmm... that let me wondering if we could just merge your "quick
> discoverability" requirement with my Table of Contents links idea.
> What if rolling over the links activate a search for just that
> category? Thus moving the mouse over the ToC would do the quick scan
> of all categories. A mockup:

Aren't these kinds of interfaces (links, table of contents, etc.) a
little too tricky for quite a simple dialog, after all ? I mean, I would
agree if we were searching among hundreds of applets, but here I really
don't think it is necessary, and I feel it makes the dialog more
complicated instead of more simple... I guess it would be more suitable
for Beagle-like software ?

Cheers,
Manu