Re: [Usability] Will this replace gnome-cd too? (was Sound Juicer 2 mockup comments)

tis 2005-01-04 klockan 22:07 +0000 skrev Alan Horkan:
> "Do one thing well"
>
> <snip>
>
> Consistancy and stability.

Personally, I'm in an either-or position, here:
Either keep the CD player, and keep sound-juicer as "just" a ripper, or
ditch the CD player.

I see no point in having two. (I loved sound-juicer when it was "just" a
ripper, by the way.)

One problem with the CD player as it stands is that it doesn't work on
all installations; not as well as those CD players that "rip as they
play" (don't know what they're called, but you know what I mean) since
not all computers have that little audio cable thing, and/or not all
gnome installations have their audio mixers properly set up.
Sunnan