Re: [Usability] Interacting with open folders

Well, first of all, let me introduce myself, as this is my first mail to
the list.

I agree with John Keller's point of view, I think a right click on the
background would be the most suitable for this purpose, and much more
intuitive than adding a button to the window, IMHO.

And talking about folder properties, I think it would be interesting to
add some option anywhere to change the permissions of all the files
inside. Now, you can change the permissions of the folder itself, but
there is no way of easily changing the permissions of the folder and its
contents. It is a great handicap when you want to change permissions for
a folder and everything inside, and the folder has more folders inside,
which have more folders inside... and you have to change all the
permissions by hand. Maybe some 'change content permissions' option
would be possible and easy to implement.

Pablo