Re: [Usability] Alternatives to nautilus for two paned file management

Richard Hebert wrote:
> I got trouble with Gnome the way it's gone the past few years.
> The way of " we know better than our users what they want "
> has given me no choice but to look at the alternatives.

Yes, it seems to be the only alternative + write it yourself :-)

> Not that i like it one bit.Perhaps Linus is right ..
> KDE seems like an alternative.Though it's hard for me
> to wave goodbye to Gnome ..

So do I. I don't like KDE but I think it's more a mental problem than any
other. Simply, I'm a bit prejudiced to KDE, but please don't ask me why
:-)

Cheers
--
Mateusz Łoskot