Re: [Usability] Re: [Desktop_architects] Printing dialog and GNOME

On Wed, 2005-12-21 at 15:07 +0100, Mateusz Łoskot wrote:
> Simply, if Nautilus is so strognly integrated then it should not be
> developed according to so few ideas. Or let's make Nautilus less tight
> with GNOME and don't force users to use it.
> Now, if I install another file manager I still have to play with Nautilus
> in some areas.

Where?  If the new file manager supports all of the URI schemes used in
the desktop, and nautilus isn't registered for any of then, what is the
problem?  Any cases where nautilus is started and not your preferred
file manager is a bug.

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./