Re: [Usability] The ``Replace File'' dialog should display the two file sizes, times, etc.

Am Donnerstag, den 04.08.2005, 13:10 +0200 schrieb Diego Moya:
> I've added my suggestions to your mockup:
>
> http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=conflictingfilerevisionsb1jf.png

I think the rename knobs add too much clutter. We could make the labels
clickable though and after renaming a file in-place, it would be removed
from the dialog and saved under the new name. To be honest, I just don't
see many use-cases for this. Having multiple revisions of the same
document in one directory is just crap. Revision control should be done
inside documents.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>