Re: [Usability] The ``Replace File'' dialog should display the two file sizes, times, etc.

Am Donnerstag, den 04.08.2005, 10:57 +0200 schrieb Christian Neumair:
> Am Donnerstag, den 04.08.2005, 01:42 -0700 schrieb Jason Day:
> > Very nice, I think there should be an easy way to (un)check all files,
> > though.
>
> I've planned to place a little checkbox in the first column header which
> allows to unselect all if all are selected and allows to select all if
> that's not the case.

New proposal under [1,2]. Further feedback appreciated. :)

[1]
http://manny.cluecoder.org/file-revision-dialog/conflicting-file-revisions2.png
[2] http://manny.cluecoder.org/file-revision-dialog/testconflict2.tbz2

--