Re: [Usability] Double-click in notification area?

On Sat, 2004-08-28 at 16:01, John Kodis wrote:
> Triple-click is still used as a line-selection operator in such old
> obscure Unix applications as gnome-terminal, xterm, rxvt, and all the
> other terminal emulator application, where it comes in quite handy for
> us command-line jockeys.

I didn't mean to imply that those applications were obscure, I assure
you, I just hadn't noticed the use of the triple click!  I suppose when
one is convinced that the triple click isn't used, one doesn't discover
triple-click functionality due to lack of experimentation.

Hereonin, I shall triple click everything to see if it does something
cool ;-)

John