Re: [Usability] Menu order

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 08:46, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 07:59, Christian Neumair wrote:
>
> > Shame on me! I was supposing Sean has sth. to do with Jean. Whatever.
>
> Might well do, originally (they both mean "John")... many Irish/Scots
> words and names are of European descent, as the Celts picked them up on
> their gradual westward migration from what is now part of Kazakhstan...

OK, I know my original mail on this thread wasn't the most useful or on
topic, and I'm flattered that my name is so important to you fellows,
but perhaps this is getting just a little out of hand for the usability
list?  ;-)

(I _am_ named after several John's in my family, using the Scottish
version "Sean," mostly because my parents were/are Sean Connery fans,
and my great-grandfather was Irish, giving them an excuse.  It's
pronounced "Shawn," by the way, for anyone not familiar with the
spelling.  Any more curiousness, e-mail me _off list_, please.)

> Cheeri,
> Calum.
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.