[Usability] Menu order

Hi,

I usually run my Gnome in English, but today I ran it in Norwegian. All
of a sudden, I noticed that my GNOME menu was reordered - alphabetized,
that is. It is alphabetized in English too, thus Accessories is on top,
and not at the bottom, as it is now. I got confused by this until I
understood what happened, and then I got atuned to it.

I don't want to give any magical solution to this, because I don't have
one, and people rarely switch languages, I guess. But maybe someone out
there has an ingenious idea of how to standardise the order of the
menus. Or something like that :-)

This is Gnome 2.6, by the way, in case something happened here after
2.7.

I'm not subscribed to the list, so please reply with my address in Cc.

Best wishes,
Christoffer