Re: [Usability] Nautilus annoyment (my first post)

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 05:33, Ryan McDougall wrote:

> > P.S. When using single click in nautilus, holding shift down doesn't
> > open a folder and closes it's parent - is this a bug?
>
> I can confirm this doesn't work. Sounds like another feature request to
> me, but you should check nautilus-list or bugzilla first.

hmmm..the problem is that shift+single-click is used for something else.

for selecting files/folders.

you know, like you hold control, and click on different folders(files),
then those folders will all be selected.

and when you hold shift, and click on different folders(files), then
those folders AND ALSO THE FOLDERS 'BETWEEN' THEM will be selected.

gabor