Re: [Usability] Nautilus annoyment (my first post)

Ryan McDougall wrote:
On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 12:29 +0200, Soren Hauberg wrote:

Hi
This is my first post, so please don't kill me if this is the wrong list :-)

I'll try not to kill you. ;)
[snip]
Thank you. I don't think I have been "killed" by such a nice and polite person before. I think this is the first time I've enjoyed being killed :-)

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you, and let you know I have filled a bug report on the navigation issue (bug #139375).

/Søren Hauberg