[Usability] Nautilus annoyment (my first post)

Hi
This is my first post, so please don't kill me if this is the wrong list :-)

I installed gnome 2.6 a couple of days ago and I love it, but some things in nautilus really bugs me, which is why I'm writting this mail.

I can open a folder and close the parent folder by holding shift while double clicking. But I can't seem to figure out how to go to the parent folder (from the newly opened folder) and close the new folder. If I press backspace the parent folder opens - so I would like it if I could hold shift and press backspace. This should close the current folder and open the parent. The same should be possible when using the the little widget in the bottom left corner of a nautilus window.

Hope this makes sense (english isn't my first language)
/Søren Hauberg

P.S. When using single click in nautilus, holding shift down doesn't open a folder and closes it's parent - is this a bug?