[Usability] File Chooser Dialog

Yay. I got tired of seeing all the mails about the GtkFileChooser.
And, so, I am sending the mockup that I made.

http://www.gnome.org/~dobey/gtk-filesel-mockup.png

Note that it is an initial mockup. So I don't want to hear any
complaints about the stuff listed below, because they are obviously
known. If you proceed without actually reading the mail, and make
comments about those things listed below, prepare to be publicly
humiliated. :)

The list is actually a Tree, not a List.

The dialog is totally resizable. You can make it as big as you want,
or as small as the contained widgets will allow.

The full path will probably not be exposed in the "File _Name" entry.
I put it there as a way to fill the entry. It should only display the
actual filename.

The button on the upper right is ignorable, and only makes sense with
a vfs-enabled dialog, which the GtkFileChooser is not. It will be
replaced with Desktop and Documents icons instead.

The dialog would be almost exactly the same for saving actions. The
differences will be in the Title, 'close' button, and a 'Create Folder'
button would be added. And, in reality, the dialog title and 'close'
button should be customizeable anyway, such that they could say
something like 'Save Image' and 'Open Image' or similar, depending on
the application that is creating the dialog.

The 'Help' button would probably also be gone, since the help system is
way above GTK+ (ugh).

-- dobey