Re: [Usability] Some interesting user feedback

That whole dialog definitely needs some love. the 'fatal error' bit is
useless, and the web page does not actually have more information :) I'd
love for some recommendations from this list on how to make it more
useful; my personal guess would be something like

The "$APPNAME" application has crashed. If you submit a report on this
crash, you can help us improve our software.
[ Exit application ] [ Submit crash report ]

'Submit crash report' still has the problem listed here, but something
like 'begin crash submission process' is probably too long/convoluted
for a button.

Luis