Re: [Usability] Some interesting user feedback

Another alternative:

The "$APPNAME" application has crashed. If you tell us about this crash,
you will be helping us improve our software."

[ Exit application ] [ Report the crash]

Unfortunately, this and Luis' suggestions have this inexplicable "us" in
the dialog. Who is us? The little green men inside the computer making
it go?

Hrm,