[Usability] Some interesting user feedback

Here's some interesting user feedback, perhaps it suggests that we need
to re-word the crash dialog, there are some other things mentioned as
well [1] [2].

<snip who="Rommel B. IKEDA" from="gnome-list gnome org">
[...]
another message comes out...."Application "epiphany-bin" (process #) has
crashed due to fatal error." I am then again given 2 choices "Close"
"Submit a bug" ....Since I do not know how to submit a bug, I always
choose "Close"....
</snip>

~ Bryan

[1] Original Message:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-list/2003-November/msg00077.html

[2] Look at me, I'm just like jdub!  Except I don't steals dreams from
small children and sells their distilled energy to large multi-national
corporations to feed my own habits. :-)

--
Bryan W Clark
Graduate Student